We make every effort to ensure that your Home Delivery order is carefully despatched to you, and we hope you're happy with your purchase.
However, if you're not happy with your purchase you can create a free return for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of receipt. Any returns must be unworn and in their original condition and packaging, and you must have your receipt or delivery documents as proof of purchase. If the item is faulty we’re happy to offer a refund or exchange where possible.
You can return your order using one of the methods below; if you decide to return your item to store within 30 days or receipt, we can offer you an exchange or issue your refund immediately. It may take up to 5 days for your refund to show in your account.
If you would like to post your item(s) back to our warehouse, there is a pre-printed returns label for you to use. Please allow up to 14 days from us receiving your return for your refund to show in your account.
If you don't have your receipt or delivery documents and need to supply us with a credit card or bank statement for proof of purchase, please remove your payment card number. You can do this by cutting out the details or by covering the number, then scanning your documents.
This returns policy is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights.
RETURNING TO STORE
What to do:
- If you would like to exchange your order, we can do this at any of our 500 Clarks stores (excluding Factory Outlet/Discount, Channel Islands, Eire stores, Wholesale, or any other Clarks store outside the UK). Alternatively, we can issue an immediate refund, providing you have your proof of purchase or receipt.
- To find your nearest store, input your location into our online Store Locator and click search. Any store listed as 'The Clarks Shop' will offer the Return to Store service
- To find your nearest store, input your location into our Store locator and click Search. Any store listed as 'The Clarks Shop' will offer the Return to Store service
- What to do:
Take your items to be returned to the Clarks store of your choice
You MUST have your despatch note and a completed returns note (on the reverse of your despatch note)
You MUST have the credit/debit card used to make the original purchase
- If you ordered online but opted to collect from store, once you have paid for the item your right to return is the same. You can receive a full refund within 30 days of purchase, assuming you bring the item back in its original condition and packaging along with your receipt. You will receive a refund by the same method as you paid.
- Please allow 5 days for your refund to show in your account.
FREE RETURNS VIA POST OFFICE
- Peel off the Royal Mail returns label from your delivery note and attach it on the outside of the parcel over your address.
- Take your parcel to any Post Office, remembering to obtain a proof of postage receipt. You must retain this until the item(s) are credited on your statement, as this enables us to trace your order.
FREE RETURNS VIA A PICK UP POINT
- Peel off the Collect Plus returns label from your delivery note and attach it on the outside of the parcel over your address.
- Take your parcel to any of the 5800+ local Collect+ stores. You'll receive proof of postage and a code to track your return online. You must retain this until the item(s) are credited on your statement, as this enables us to trace your order.
- You can find your nearest Collect+ store by texting COLLECT and your Postcode (e.g. COLLECT BA16 0EQ) to 84555 or at www.collectplus.co.uk/clarks
- Texts from 84555 are FREE to receive, texts to 84555 are charged at your standard network rate. Full terms and conditions at www.collectplus.co.uk/smsterms
We will process your refund within 14 days of receiving your return. We cannot process any exchange requests by post. If you require an exchange, please take your item to a store of your choice and we will be happy to help. If you experience any difficulties with returning goods, please Contact us.