We make every effort to ensure that your Home Delivery order is carefully despatched to you – and we hope that you're happy with your purchase.
However, if you wish to return your item(s), you can choose from one of the options below. Items must be in their original condition and returned within 28 days of receiving them.
Return to Store
• For an immediate refund, you can return the items to any Clarks store (excluding the Heathrow Airport, Factory Outlet/Discount, Channel Islands, Eire stores, Wholesale, or any other Clarks store outside the UK).
• You may also exchange your items in store.
• To find your nearest store, input your location into our Store locator and click Search.
Any store listed as 'The Clarks Shop' will offer the Return to Store service.
• What to do:
– Take your items to be returned to the Clarks store of your choice
– You MUST have your despatch note and a completed returns note (on the reverse of your despatch note)
– You MUST have the credit/debit card used to make the original purchase
• If the item is in original condition, we will process the refund for you.
• If you ordered online but opted to Collect from store, once you have paid for the item your right to return is the same. You can receive a full refund within 28 days of purchase, assuming you bring the item back in perfect condition along with your receipt.
You will receive a refund by the same method as you paid.
Free Returns via Post Office
• Peel off the returns label from your delivery note and attach it on the outside of the parcel over your address.
• Take your parcel to any Post Office, remembering to obtain a Proof of Postage receipt. You must retain this until the item(s) are credited on your statement, as this enables us to trace your order.
Free Returns via a store
• Write your order number on the Collect+ label.
• Peel off the returns label from the Collect+ document and attach it on the outside of the parcel over your address.
• Take your parcel to any of the 5000+ local Collect+ stores. You'll receive proof of postage and a code to track your return online. You must retain this until the item(s) are credited on your statement, as this enables us to trace your order.
• You can find your nearest Collect+ store by texting COLLECT and your Postcode (e.g. COLLECT BA16 0EQ) to 84555 or at www.collectplus.co.uk/clarks.
• Texts from 84555 are FREE to receive, texts to 84555 are charged at your standard network rate.
Full terms and conditions at www.collectplus.co.uk/smsterms
We will process your refund within 14 days of receiving your return. We cannot process any exchange requests by post. If you require an exchange, please take your item to a store of your choice and we will be happy to help. If you experience any difficulties with returning goods, please Contact us.
All of this is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights.